- Making children disruptive ready. Readying them to look for the problems and not just solving one.
- Personalised education – where the children can define their own experiences, satisfy their curiosity, learn in a way as a natural as possible.
- Emphasize use of technology, digital media and also integrate the skills of the 21st
- Creating an environment which is child centric and joyous.
- Emphasize on the Socio-emotional as well as academic growth of the child. Children come together and through empathy work on a problem that effect them. Look at the situation through other’s perspective and find solutions that not only benefit themselves but those around them. (Design Thinking)
This company has no active jobs
- Total Jobs 0 Jobs
- Location India
- Full Address VARAP, KALYAN-MURBAD ROAD, KALYAN -421103
Vision of Sacred Heart
While traditional schools tend to concentrate on forced reading and finishing up the portions, Sacred Heart follows a distinct philosophy that nurtures its students.
- Making education inter-disciplinary and holistic as children would be entering the world that itself is inter-disciplinary.
- Making education rigorous but neither too difficult to frustrate them nor too easy to make them disinterested.
- Teaching at a pace that suits the child and allows to learn in a more natural way.
- Using technology to support the real world learning and not replace the human relationships.
- Prepare them for future that’s coming and have sense of what they want and what will happen.